Sunday, August 21, 2016

Raining Blessings

Hello EVERYONE!

Sta. Ignacia Zone are doing good. I've heard that the Zone haven't got SOE yet.
I was more motivated to work and help the missionaries believe that we can achieve SOE. My companion and I have high hopes for September. It will be a good month.
The missionaries in our Zone are doing good. We are getting good at using the 4 tools of our mission. The only concern that we have this week was the rain.

It rained a lot last week. good thing, our missionaries are smart and aware of what's best to do...

I think I gave a lot of workshops last week...
I gave the workshop in our District Meeting, which elevated the view of my calling from missionaries to ANGELS. Modern Angels with flesh and bones.
Angels that give the finest service in this part of His vineyard.

Yesterday I was one of the speakers, and I gave a talk about Honesty, and I think it was the most awesome talk I've ever did. Honesty is one of the most important principle that a lot of people forgets to live. it's a moral compass of our life. 
Just like Faith, It drives us from different directions that often leads us to the Savior.
After my talk, I also taught in the Gospel Principles class. (on the spot)
To be honest, before I'm always scared talking to public.
But one thing that I've noticed was I overcame that fear.
I can feel the Spirit assisting me in my workshops and lessons.

We have this awesome Investigator, He is progressing continuously.
He came again to church yesterday for the 2nd time. He told us that He loved the service especially the lesson yesterday about Families. We have a feeling that one day He will be dragging his Family to the Church. The Faith that we planted to his heart is starting to swell and grow... We have so much faith for this man.
Elder Fletcher and I are still in the finding people to teach process. We are meeting a lot of interesting people. one was a retired pastor from the Methodist Church. He talked too much and doesn't want us to teach him the Gospel. He just wants to have us listen to his message. So, It's kinda fun.

Elder Fletcher and I defined our companionship as the finest ones. haha. We are getting along really well. I love this guy. He's the most down to earth person I've met..

That's all

Love: 

ELDER ORDEJAN

Philippines Angeles Mission

Sta. Ignacia Ward 1

           Sta. Ignacia  Zone

"May we ever choose the harder right, instead of the easier wrong"


Pictures:
*Rain Pictures!!!
*With my companion
*PHOTOGAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment