Monday, December 29, 2014

1st Christmas in the Mission Field

Hello Everyone!!!
Yeah! I'm still alive! First things first. How's your Christmas?
Well, My Christmas was so awesome!!!! Our week was a Blast! We had 44 OYM(Open Your Mouth) An OYM may be counted when you have opened your mouth and at least attempted to extend an invitation to a nonmember individual. And we had 16 Investigators with Baptismal Dates. We worked hard last week for that! :) We have high goals this coming week, and hoping that we'll achieved it. Last Dec. 22, Our branch had a Christmas Party. SO FUN! Lots of Food, and Games, they've showed us a Christmas Music Video of The Piano Guys, David Archuleta, Alex Boye, Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Peter Hollens in 1 Video! That was so good! Please do me a favor, can u please download that video for me and send it to my email... Please! :)
Last week was still mostly feels like my 1st week here in the field. 
I have this question in my mind "What would you do When the World sees you as nothing?"
I cant help myself, so, I confessed it with my Companion, then, He told me stories and his experience in the Mission field. I was able to reflect myself to the things he said. That really helped me a lot. He's so Nice! I am so lucky to have him as my Trainer.
And also, I guess, My Selfie King Side is over. I cant take pictures while proselyting. That's sad for me. :( But I need to Obey with Exactness. Because I want Miracles to happen!
The Members here in our branch are so AMAZING!
I am so lucky that I had a chance to call my Family back home and to skype with my Aunt and Uncle last Christmas! :) 
There's a time that I felt so Weak, Coward to face the People, Out of Confidence to talk with them. There's a verse in the Bible that helped me gain strength and courage
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of good couragefear not, nor be afraid of them:for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not failthee, nor forsake thee.
I wish you all a Happy New Year! I Love You ALL!


*Branch Christmas Party


*Members and Investigators at the Party


*The Bongabon Chapel

*1st Family Home Evening @ Napao Family


*Sweet and Sour Fish with Rice, 1 of our Investigator gave me


*Zone Christmas Conference

*Elder Ditan and Me (for Elder Jaranta)


*Elder Syphus and Me (for Elder Calaway)


*A Christmas Present from our Mission President, and A letter from a Special Person


*Breakfast! Pizza(Actually its Egg and Hotdog mixed together) Trying to be A Chief


*Merry Christmas from Elder Ordejan and Elder Armatage





ELDER ORDEJAN
Philippines Angeles Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment