Monday, January 5, 2015

ONE MONTH in The Mission Field!

Hello to Everyone! Happy 2015!
Last Week was an Amazing Week for me. We are focusing on Sis. Reyes, a Part Member, we were teaching them with her 3 Kids. They are a part members, her husband was a member, and also her oldest daughter was a member. her husband is a less active member while her daughter is active in the Church. They have Baptism Goal Dates on Feb. 14. We are so excited for them. and we are also focusing on Sister Kimberly Napao, She's also a Part Member, She's so excited for her baptism on Jan. 10th. She passed the Interview. That means she's my first baptism in My Mission. I am so happy that she choose me to baptize her. And also, A recent convert named Sister Judy Ann Napao worked with us last Friday. That was her first time to do Missionary Work. I was in a splits that time. I worked in Kaingin( one of our areas) with Bro. Bilmar and Sis. Judy Ann. While Elder Armatage worked at Brgy. Pesa with Bro. Francisco and Sister Marites. I've learned a lot from that experience, And We had our 1st Companionship Exchanges last saturday. I worked with Elder Bayani in their Area. It's a little bit hard for me, because, I don't know anyone in their area. but that Experience also helped me to adjust new things to myself as a Missionary. Well, Today is Jan. 5th. It's been a month since I started my Mission. I entered the MTC last Dec. 5th. and I cant stop and ask myself if Where did the time go? It really flies by so Fast!!! It's kinda sad to think that I only have 23 months to serve the Lord. But I am not focusing on that. I am as focused as laser to the Children of our Heavenly Father that needs to change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Me and my companion are doing great! We are doing our very best to serve the people here in Bongabon. I am so lucky and blessed to have him as my Trainer. There are times that we had Ups and Downs, But He taught me a lot of Inspiring and Motivating stories from his own experience. Which really helped me to Learn, Apply, and Live it as its best. That's all for now.
I am so grateful for our Heavenly Father's Love and Mercy.
I Love the Philippines Angeles Mission!
I Love My Companion, and I Love Being A Missionary!
I LOVE YOU ALL! Our Email Time is always on Monday Noontime or Afternoon. 


*Fireworks outside our Apartment


*Members during our Companionship Exchanges


*A View from one of our Area


*Me and my Companion (Please Read what we wrote)


ELDER ORDEJAN
Philippines Angeles Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment