Sunday, July 17, 2016

Unplanned

Hello sa Lahat!

Well, Last week was really a fast one... There's a lot of things that happened last week! Too many to write...
Well, Last Wednesday was District meeting...
We learned a lot about Faith Essentials...
The following day was our Zone Interviews! Oh, It was wonderful!
Elder Naylor and I had so much Fun helping our missionaries prepare for the Interviews. The Area Books, CLS Books, and 72 hour kit bags were checked in the interviews. 
Here's the names of the areas, and missionaries in our Zone,
Branch 8: Sister Tumala and Sister Hansen -Sister Training Leaders
Sta. Rosa: Elder Mielke (District Leader) and Elder Guia
Ward 6: Elder Quinzon (District Leader) and Elder Dela Cruz
Ward 4: Elder Neri and Elder Flores
Ward 1: Elder Faasavalu (District Leader) and Elder Singh
Ward 2: Sister Merwal and Sister Baer
Ward 5: Sister Funaki and Sister Pantila
Talavera A: Elder Mendoza (District Leader) and Elder Romualdo
Talavera B: Elder Daylosan and Elder Dala.
And of course,
Ward 3: Elder Naylor and Elder Ordejan -Zone Leaders
This is a great Zone! I love all the missionaries in our Zone.
They're like my little babies. hahaha.They're all wonderful!
Different individuals with different personalities and stories.

Also, Last Friday right after Weekly Planning, We had an exchanges with Elder Dela Cruz and Elder Quinzon.
I worked at their area with Elder Dela Cruz!!! (Elder Dela Cruz is one of Elder Mecham's batch coming here in the field)
It was a good exchanges! It was a successful day!!!
I was amazed at Elder Dela Cruz! He really did his best that day.
I told him that He deserves to be in this mission. He is one of the finest!
I have learned a lot from him that day. I am looking forward for his successes.

Saturday was wonderful! We had a Less Active Reactivation Activity in Ward 1.
They call it Ward Blitz! 7 companionship joined the activity.
It was a success!  Members and Missionary force is amazing!
There is great power for those that have great responsibilities!
Each companionship of missionaries was paired with 2 or 3 members.
It was really a good activity. Unity was built, and Charity was strengthened.

One of our Investigator got baptize last Saturday, around 6 pm.
Sister Rowena Galvan. She is Solid! She wants to set a good example to her Children. She have received a profound testimony of the Gospel.
She was in tears during her baptism. It's always awesome to witness this scenes.
My heart always melts...
It's good to be a missionary.

Sunday Night or last night was the best!!!
Around 7 pm We received a call from the Stake Leaders, and said that They need us for their Bishopric Training Meeting. We totally forgot that meeting.
So, Elder Naylor and I hurried to the stake, unplanned, unscheduled, and confused. Both of us haven't attended such meeting like this.
So, We both don't know what to do. They wanted us to present the status of Missionary Work in the Stake/Zone. So, We presented a power point that we already used in our SMC.
They cooked us really well with questions, comments, and corrections.
Elder Naylor and I felt bad for our report... In that moment, I remembered this words; "The Lord is my light, then why should I fear?"
That is actually my favorite hymn.
The meeting went well, I guess. We just need to prepare next time.
I think that's all for today...
One more good news! The Family that Elder Armatage and I baptized in my first area are getting sealed this 23rd. I am going to the Temple with them!!!
So Excited!
Thanks for reading...

With all my love:

ELDER ORDEJAN

Philippines Angeles Mission

Cabanatuan Ward 3

           Cabanatuan  Zone

"May we ever choose the harder right, instead of the easier wrong"


Pictures:
*With Elder Dela Cruz
*Cookie from Sister Clark
*SCRAT (Ice Age Character)

No comments:

Post a Comment