Sunday, July 3, 2016

Marvelous!

Hello Everyone!

Well,
A lot of things happened last week...
We spent a lot of time in the Computer doing the Zone Reports last Monday.
My companion did it, because I am new and still need to observe how it's done.
Also, last Wednesday was my 20th Birthday!!! Aaagh! I feel so old! 
The night before my birthday, Elder Naylor put a lot of sticky notes all over our apartment while I was asleep. I woke up the next day, and started seeing them in every corner of the house. I have a picture attached in this letter.
He even surprised me with the help of our Zone, (He gathered all our Zone mates) and they sang Happy Birthday to me after the meeting.
It was sweet of him. Oh, How I love this guy...
Celebration was wonderful!!! I am grateful for the life that God has given me.
And I am forever grateful for those who made a big impact in my life.
I think without this 2 years of voluntary service as God's servant my 20 years of living in this planet would be boring pr in other words this 2 years of me being a missionary completed the missing piece of my life. This is home for me. I Love serving others, and seeing them change because of what you do.

Cabanatuan Zone is filled with mighty missionaries... Base on my observations.
The missionaries in this Zone works really hard, and is totally focused in their purpose as a missionary. Some of the areas in our Zone are still struggling because both of the missionaries are new in the area. But, overall The Zone is working hard for July and August...

Our area here is totally different in my last area.
I miss the Bukid (Farm) area. But I am learning to love the City.
I can see a big potential here. There's so many people! Oh my gosh!
So many people to talk to, compared to my last area. Elder Naylor and I had a great week of finding new investigators. besides doing some Zone businesses.

Elder Naylor and I are working hard in one of our investigator that is going to be baptized on July 13, She's a part member, and Her husband is deaf and is a member of the Church.
For me Her husband defines the word "Language"
We invited him to one of our lessons with a different investigator because we don't have a male present for the lesson. Elder Naylor and I finished teaching our Investigators, We stared at the deaf brother, and He started sharing his thoughts, and testified How reading the Scripture will bless their lives.
That was the highlight of my week. Sharing the Gospel doesn't mean you need to use every body senses that you have. The only thing that you need is the Holy Ghost.
That Brother strengthened my testimony of the power that the Holy Ghost can bring to our Lives...

That's all for today...
Please Do good things!

*One of our pictures was with the Senior Couple Missionaries, The Whitings, and The Pugh's. We helped them with the process of the apartment of the new senior couple missionaries that is going on our Mission. They treat us lunch after the business. That's so nice of them.

ELDER ORDEJAN

Philippines Angeles Mission

Cabanatuan Ward 3

           Cabanatuan  Zone

"May we ever choose the harder right, instead of the easier wrong"


Pictures:
* The Birthday Sticky Notes
*Lunch!!!
*The best people in my last area
*Ice Cream with Elder Naylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment