Monday, February 9, 2015

A CHANGE OF HEART

I can define my last week in one word, and that's "CHANGE"
I admit that I am really struggling in having a good attitude all the time.
Me and my Trainer had problems and last Wednesday he talked to me about it.
I admit that sometimes I'm Selfish. Back home, I'm always Happy, and I always have a good attitude. And I don't know how to maintain it... My Trainer is really a great Trainer, But there are times that I really don't feel if He's concerned about me. So I talked to him about it. I told him that I am not a ROBOT! I have my own limitations and capacities. And I am doing my very best to be Exactly Obedient.
And I told him that I'm going to ask for an Emergency Transfer, So, he talked back and told me the things that he's been doing just to train me well. What I hate about what he said was, He asked me to go home! He said that, Maybe you're not prepared enough!
I stayed silent, And in my mind, I was like thinking about my Mission Call the Lord called me to represent him. And I was like, Who is he to ask me to go home?! I just stayed silent the whole time, and said, I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!!!
I am going to CHANGE! I am just so happy that we're able to fix our problem. And now, We're working in harmony again. And He said, that he's going to change as well. :) I really love my Companion, and I'm really not a showy kind of person.
And Last Friday, We had a Companion Exchange with the Zone Leaders. (One of our Zone Leader interviewed our Investigators that are going to be baptized this coming week) I was able to work in the Zone Leader's area, I worked with Elder Westover. It was really an AWESOME Day! I've learned a lot from him. I just realize that Happiness is really a choice.
We had awesome lessons. And I was really praying that our Investigators will pass the interview, and they did!
I am really striving to be Christlike. But, I can't deny the fact that it is really hard to be like Christ, But If you have that Courage to change and grow, I know anything is possible. God will do his part as I do my part as well.
I am so excited for this coming week. And I am looking forward for more Improvements. :)
One thing I've learned last week was the Talk of Boyd K. Packer;
"It was meant to be that life would be a challenge. To suffer some anxiety, some depression, some disappointment, even some failure is normal. Teach our members that if they have a good miserable day once in a while, or several in a row, to stand steady and face them. There is a great purpose in our struggle in life".
It really helped me a lot! And as I study the Atonement, I gained a more personal relationship with Christ through personal prayer. I really began to feel His love and guidance once I lost myself in His service. He walked with me and guided me during very difficult times on my mission. He poured his Spirit and comforted me with I felt lonely and homesick. He lifted my spirits and showed me the way that I needed to go... 

No comments:

Post a Comment