Monday, February 16, 2015

MY 5TH BAPTISM

Naimbag nga Begat! (Good Morning in Ilocano)
Hello! How's Life??? Me? I'm Super Duper Fine here in Bongabon! :)
Me and My Trainer/Tatay/Senior Companion had an AWESOME WEEK! My Companion Changed a lot! :) He's now sharing his personal life, interests, and stuff. I Like it so much! :)
Me and Our Kabahay (Housemates) enjoyed talking about things back home, at night time... :)
Me and My Tatay found a New Investigator named Rodenel, He's so Cool! He's way funny! I really like him a lot.
He's so natural! And He wants to Change!...
And Yeah! The highlight of my week was our Baptism Last Saturday, February 14, 2015, VALENTINES DAY! (Cant believe that It's my 5th Baptism)
This Family is really Awesome! They're so nice! And I really love them.
Names are:
Judith Reyes (Mother)
Jean Pearl Reyes (Daughter)
Reyster Reyes (Son)
The Husband of Sister Judith was already a member a long time ago.
But he's Inactive now, and We're trying to help him return to the Church.
Brother Francisco Our Branch Mission Leader baptized them. :)
Then Last Sunday, Me, My Trainer, and Our Branch President confirmed them as members of the Church. My Heart was filled with JOY as I say the Blessings to Sister Judith. After I said the Blessing I saw Sister Judith's eyes filled with Tears. The Spirit was really STRONG. I am looking forward seeing them Grow and Fulfill their Responsibilities as Members of the Church.
And I am giving a BIG SHOUT OUT to my Family and Friends that helped me through my HARD times... I really THANK YOU for your Love, And Support! You guys are always in my Prayers!!!
I Love You All!
MAhal Ko Kayong Lahat!

Enjoy Life!!!



*Me And My Trainer making Peanut Butter And Strawberry Jam for Dinner


*Hard Working Missionaries (2 Thumbs Up For the Photographer)


*Valentines Card I received from the REYES FAMILY ( They're so Nice)


*Me And Elder Williams (One of our housemate) Valentines Party of the Members


*Baptism Pictures




*Brygy. Calaanan (One of our areas)

Love: 

ELDER ORDEJAN
Philippines Angeles Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment