Monday, February 2, 2015

ELDER ORDEJAN's 2nd Baptism

HELLO! HELLO everyone!
I am going to share a quick and short email today.
SO, yeah, last Saturday was the highlight of my week.
one of our Investigators was baptized... 
She chose a member to baptize her... 
Shout Hurrah!!!!  
My last week was really awesome! 
I am still struggling on budgeting money...
And I feel sad because no one emailed me the songs... 
Me and my Companion were still having ups and downs. But I am so happy and Lucky that He's Patient, Kind, and Loving...
Last January 29 was My 1st Transfer Day! and I am so Lucky that I didn't get transferred. Woooh! I'm staying in BONGABON!!!
And My training still continues... I Miss you all...
KEEP SAFE!!!


*BONGABON ZONE




*BAPTISM PICTURES:


LOVE:

ELDER ORDEJAN

No comments:

Post a Comment