Monday, March 16, 2015

12 Weeks Done! GOODBYE ELDER ARMATAGE! HELLO ELDER GREEN!

HELLO ALL! How was your Week?

Mine was Really AWESOME! Last Thursday I said My Last Goodbye to my Trainer/Tatay Elder Armatage... Sad, But I can't stop it. He got transferred to Sta. Ignacia Tarlac! It's in the other side of Our Mission. What's Crazy was He's Training again!!! HAHAHAHA! We really thought that I'm gonna be His Bunso (Last Missionary to train for the rest of his Mission). Because He's going home on June 3, 2015. I am so EXCITED to know if who's his companion. :) I Miss my Trainer/Tatay so much.
But, in the BRIGHT SIDE, YEAH! I'm staying in BONGABON!!!
And My New Companion is ELDER GREEN, He's 19 years old, He's from Nampa, Idaho.
He's 15 months old in the Mission, He's SUPER NICE! He's OBEDIENT, He's Fluent in Tagalog (But not as Fluent as my Trainer/Tatay)
He's really Good in Teaching! He's a JOKER!
He knows how to cook Filipino Food! He's TALLER than ME!
He's our District Leader, And He's really AWESOME!
Well, It's a BIG ADJUSTMENT again. And there are things that I used to do with my Tarainer/Tatay that I cannot do anymore with My Follow Up Trainer/Nanay. Yes! We call our Follow Up Trainers Nanay! Hahahaha! Sounds Funny right! Now I know Why Mission is FUN! And now, I can tell that I improved a lot, especially in Leading the Lessons, OYM's, and etc. At first I struggled in leading our Area, One Night a Member named Ryan Catacutan texted us and He's asking for a Blessing (He's Sick). I replied Yes, We can give you a blessing. After teaching one of our recent converts, I stopped and thought, (OH NO! Where's his house again???) We got lost walking in some random streets. But Luckily we Found their House and We were able to give him a Blessing. :)
Our Recent Converts and some of our Investigators missed Elder Armatage.
But I told them to Move On & Be Happy! & they did! :)
Brother Reynaldo & Sister Leonila Pesa was confirmed as members of the Church Yesterday. Me & My Follow Up Trainer/Nanay confirmed them. They were so HAPPY!
The Spirit was really strong while we gave them the blessing. They're very grateful for us for helping them receive the Restored Gospel in their lives.
I guess you never know what's going to come at you in life, But I know that there is good that can come from anything, And it depends on how you react to it, As long as you strive to be like Him, You'll Be the Person that God wants you to Be! Not just Good things will come, But the Best things in Life. Just Like Pres. Thomas S. Monson said:
"Decisions are constantly before us. To make them wisely, courage is needed." 
ALWAYS REMEMBER to be HAPPY and BE WHO YOU ARE!
Remember! Decisions are IMPORTANT!
Jacob 6:12
be wisewhat can say more?

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Please don't forget to keep in touch with me!!! :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment