Monday, March 23, 2015

My 16th Sunday in the Field!

Hello All! How was your week? Where did the time go? It's Monday again!!!
TIME flies by sooo FAST! 16 Sundays in the field?! How's that?! But, I'm not sending you an email about Time. 
I am sending you an email about the highlights of my Week...
1st things 1st, Last week, I realized the Importance of Money.
Why? As Missionaries, It's really hard to budget money here. Really Hard!
Because My Companion and Our housemates, got broke. We used my savings just to support us for our daily needs.
My Trainer taught me how to use my money wisely, It really helped me.
Miracles are happening in our area. We taught one of our Investigator, He's 17, and He wears earrings and Last Monday we taught him about the Law of Chastity. The Lesson went well. And we were prompted to be bold and asked him if he could take his earrings off from his ears. And he didn't even hesitate to take it off. The Gospel really touches the hearts of the Children of God. He then committed to live the Law of Chastity. And Days past by, Every time I saw him it just make me smile seeing him living the Law of Chastity.
And also One of our Recent Convert, She confessed something to us.
She said that after her baptism, Trials and Persecutions came often. Last Friday We taught her The Plan of Salvation. We asked her to give the Closing Prayer. The Spirit was really strong, She was shedding in tears while asking  for the strength and the guidance of our Father in Heaven. I didn't even notice myself crying while listening to her Prayer. I can't help myself when it comes to this kind of situation but to Cry. Before we leave her house She asked us to Pray for her and her Family. Which I really did. I know that Heavenly Father has a reason why It's happening to them. I am a convert and I also experienced the things that she's been facing right now And As a Missionary I'm still facing Problems like that. But I am happy and Lucky that I am still here standing strong and holding fast to the Rod.
Our Work last week was really Awesome. We also contacted the Referral of the Wife of the 2nd Counselor of our District's Presidency. They're a Family. And they're so nice! We were able to set a Baptism Goal Date to them on April 18th. I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't come to Church yesterday. My Companion's really nice. He is very humble. And We laugh a lot. I can feel that our Unity grew stronger and stronger.
Well, Maybe that's all for today.
Read Doctrine and Covenants 98:1
Verily I say unto you my friends, fear not, let your hearts be comforted; yea, rejoice evermore, and in everything give thanks;
Don't forget to give Thanks!




*Me And My Elder Green (Nerd Mode Activated)





*Bongabon District 2 (with Glasses)


*Brgy. Pesa Sunset & Sunrise


*Me & Elder Green inside the Trike



*Our Electricity Bill (My Birth Year was 1996)


*Lunch Appointment @ Sister Morales
*I Cooked a lot of Spaghetti! (My Favorite Food) wearing Our Filipino American Hats





*Elder Green cooked Chicken Curry! The Most Spicy dish I ever had!!!



*Yummy Ice Cream!


I Love You All!
ELDER ORDEJAN
Philippines Angeles Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment