Monday, April 13, 2015

Interview with my Mission President & 1st Gen. Conf. in the Field

Hello Everyone?!

How are you all doing?

The Highlight of my Week was when, One of our Investigator passed the Baptism Interview!
It gives Joy to my Heart as I see him Smiling and Excited when He found out that he Passed. 


The General Conference was really great! I really Loved the talk of President Dieter F. Uchtdorf about Grace.
"It is by God’s amazing grace that His children can overcome the undercurrents and quicksands of the deceiver,rise above sin, and be perfected in Christ.
Though we all have weaknesses, we can overcome them. Indeed it is by the grace of God that, if we humble ourselves and have faith, weak things can become strong"

Yesterday My Mission President came & gave me a time to share the things that I'm going through. (These are my concerns that I shared to Him: Trust and Testimony, Imperfections Of Others, Suicidal Thoughts, Having a Hard Time focusing on the Work, Tiredness, And Blaming Myself for my Past Transgressions) Some of my Concerns was answered by The General Conference. And It was really Great.

I really appreciate the things that My Mission President said. I admit that I was deceived by the Power of Satan. And just like what He said, Satan was behind me. I also admit that I stayed focus at the Negative instead of Positive Things, also for being ungrateful for the Blessings I received. I am going to work on these things. I am going to work Hard, Be Brave when I know that something isn't right, I am going to be Grateful for the specific blessings that the Lord bestowed upon me, And I will Focus on my Own Imperfections on How to Improve them. As what He suggested yesterday, I did the online adjusting to missionary life. And I was in the Orange Level. It has some suggestions and stuff that I should do in order to help me combat with stress. I am really grateful for the Counsels and Blessings that I received from my Mission President yesterday, As He was saying the Blessing I felt my Tears rolling down. He cheered me up after giving the blessing. 

Tomorrow I am going to talk to a Missionary Recovery Center Representative via Phone, And see if What I should do about my Concerns. If Needed they will send me to Manila to meet and talk to them Face to Face. 
That's all for today my Beloved Heroes!

Always Remember that I LOVE YOU!!!
Pray and Read the Scriptures, Everyday, Everyday, Everyday!

#BecauseHeLives 




*A TRUCK OF ONIONS

*We saw the Vice President of the Philippines in Person


*My Family Tree




*Made some Mango Float for My companion

*Bilmar Valdez's Farewell (He will serve in Cagayan De Oro Mission)
 



*BONGABON FESTIVAL













*We had a Zone Activity in Dinggalan earlier


*My Level of Stress



LOVE:

ELDER ORDEJAN
Philippines Angeles Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment