Monday, October 12, 2015

A District Leader, A Translator, New Area & People!

Good Day!
Last Week was full of Sadness, and Joy!
Sadness? I got transferred!!! I am now In Moncada Tarlac, (Paniqui Zone)
I felt that my heart was crushed in pieces when our zone leaders announced that I'm transferring. The Heartache was even worst when I started visiting the most special people in my last area for the last time. It was hard for me to leave them. They are all Dear to my heart. It's also a stab in a heart leaving Elder Naylor. He is Totally Awesome. I miss him already. I know He will make and bring more Miracles in Lupao! Just like what I said, I am now here in Moncada Tarlac, (Paniqui Zone). We have housemates in our Apartment, (Elder Jaca and Elder Teasdale)
My Companion is Elder Hagen, He is from Salt Lake City, Utah. He's 19, And He is originally from India Mission. He is just here temporarily. They are waiting for the process of their Visa's, Then, they will go back to India. He is Awesome!
He doesn't speak Tagalog, So, I am now an Official Tagalog Translator.
It's REALLY HARD to TRANSLATE English into Tagalog!!! But We are doing really well when it comes to Teaching! :) It is so funny listening to our Filipino Members, and Investigators speak English. They are really trying their Best to speak English to My Companion. hahaha!
Well, Our Area is huge! And I am Lovin it! People here are Amazing! 
Anyway, The Special Assignment that my Mission President gave me was... I am now a DISTRICT LEADER!!!
It was really Unexpected!!! I don't know the Reason why, But I know that the Lord Knows. I will do my 100% Best to magnify this Calling!!!
General Conference was really Good! I learned a lot!!!
That's all for today. Sorry for this Short letter. I Love You All!
#Obedience&Happiness

LOVE:
       ELDER ORDEJAN
Philippines Angeles Mission

Pictures:
*Elder Naylor and Me!
*New Companion, New Area, New People
*My Zone Leaders(Elder Green, was my Follow Up Trainer before, Now, He's my Zone Leader)(We're eating Krispy Kreme)
*Brother Jomar Oli and Me(Brother Oli was assigned in my Home Ward before I serve a Mission, Now, I am assigned in His Ward. Small World!)










No comments:

Post a Comment