Monday, October 5, 2015

My 10 Month Mark!

Short Letter for today...
Why? My Companion is sick (since yesterday)
I tried to be a Nurse/Doctor to him since Yesterday.
He's doing somewhat okay now.
Good News! One of our Investigator (Marites M.) passed the Interview! She will be baptized on Wednesday Afternoon (hopefully) right after the Transfer Announcements.
Elder Naylor and I are Super Excited for her Baptism.
And Yes! Today is October 5, 2015... That means
I'm 10 Months Old in The Field now!!! hahaha.
Where did the time go???
10 Months without Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
10 Months without Family and Friends.
10 Months without Personal Life.
10 Months without The Worldly Things of The Earth.
I am Proud to say that I never said that  The Mission's not gonna be easy, But It's all Worth it!!!
I Love being a Missionary!
Yesterday was Fast and Testimony Sunday.
I think Yesterday was the Best Day of my Mission Life!!!
Elder Naylor and I have been teaching a Young Man named Angelo (for 2 Weeks now). We found him through OYM'ing.
The first time we met him, We invited him to read the Book Of Mormon and ask God if its True. He accepted The Invitation. He also accepted our Invitation to follow Christ's Example through baptism.
We also invited him to Come To Church. He has been attending Church twice now.  Yesterday was his 2nd Time.
We all know that It's Fast and Testimony Sunday Right?
We were listening to the Members speak and share their Testimony, then Suddenly Angelo(our Investigator)
stood up and went straight to The Pulpet and started Speaking. All The members including us dropped our Jaws. when We saw him stand and Speak.
He shared how We found him, and He also shared his Quest of Asking God about The Book of Mormon. 
The following words of Brother Angelo stabbed my Heart with Joy. He stated (standing in the Pulpet)...
``To all those who asked about the truthfulness of The Book Of Mormon, and If you received and answer that it's True. We should not Ignore it''
Woooh! I'm still having this Chills everytime I try to remember it. I will really treasure that line from an Investigator. He's Amazing! 
Yes, Transfer Announcement will be on Wednesday.
I don't know what to expect. haha. I believe that Everything will still be Well No matter What.
That's all for today.

*No Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment