Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bikes and Super Typhoon!

Dear Everyone! 
Last Week was a Crazy Week for us!!!
A lot of things happened last week...

Monday: I told my Housemates(Elder Jaca, Elder Teasdale, and Elder Hagen (My Companion) that we should obey The Dinner Schedule. That is one of the things that they Disobey since I got here. Glad that They are doing it now. It brings a lot of change! It's True that Sometimes you must be Bold but not Overbearing!
I Love My district!  I Love being a District Leader! Here's the names of the Missionaries in My District:
Elder Branzuela and Elder Green
Elder Jaca and Elder Teasdale
And Me and My Companion!

Wednesday:I had an Opportunity to have an exchanges With Elder Jaca.
He is one of my Housemates and His Companion is Elder Teasdale. I worked in their area. Elder jaca is a pretty new Missionary in this Mission, about 4 months old. And He is such a Good Missionary. He is a Visa Waiter. His Original Mission is in Guam. He is just temporarily assigned in Our Mission while his Visa is still on the Process.

Thursday: I had an Opportunity to conduct an Exchanges with Our Zone Leaders (The Zone Leaders are in my District) The Purpose was to Interview The Turqueza Family in Our Area for their Baptismal Interview. I had a chance to work with Elder Green (My Follow Up Trainer, When I was still in my 1st Area|) I worked in their area.
I Really Love their Area!!! Why? They have Bikes in their Area! So Awesome right?!
I'll send you videos and Pictures of us Biking!!! I am so glad that Elder Green didn't change (I'm talking about his Personality) But His Spirituality and Countenance as a Missionary Leveled Up!!! He is an Amazing Missionary!!! I Love him a lot!

Friday: We had our Zone Interviews with our Mission President!
I really love Zone Interviews! The Workshops of our Mission President and His Wife, The Assistants, and The Zone Leaders/Sister Training Leaders were Great! I Learned a lot!

Sunday: No Church, Lockdown inside our Apartment, Because of The Super Typhoon! We are really blessed that We were all safe. We are also blessed because We Listened to the Counsels of Our Leaders that We should have Our 72 Hour Kit Ready. So, We were able to survive our Needs because We have Our 72 Hour Kits Ready. God Is still merciful to all of his Children. He Knows our Needs and He will be with us Forever as long as We keep on Praying, Reading The Scriptures and Obey all of His commandments. (In short Be Faithful till The End)

Our Companionship seems a little different than my Last Companionship.
I think I need to Develop more Patience, Charity, and Humility to my Current Companion. I am trying My best to be a Good Companion for him. I would always read one of my favorite verse in Doctrine and Covenants to help me. (Doctrine and Covenants 12:8)

That's all for today.
Always Keep In Touch With God Everyone!

LOVE:
       ELDER ORDEJAN
Philippines Angeles Mission

Pictures:
*Bikes!
Videos:
Bikes! :) :) :)




No comments:

Post a Comment