Sunday, January 24, 2016

20 Referrals!!!

Hello Everyone!
Well, I think last week was my very tiring week here in my 3rd Area...
My trainee and I have been following the 12 Week Program for Trainers and Trainees. We've been focusing on Finding People to teach and How to work with our Branch Leaders and Members last week.
The results are Amazing!!! Our Branch Mission Leader lives right next to our Apartment, which is really Awesome. We shared to our Branch Mission Leader and our Branch President what we learned in the workshops of our Mission Leaders in our Zone Interviews.
They both reacted for what we have shared and they decided to held an Activity, (A One Day Mission Activity).
They talked to the Branch Missionaries and asked for our help.
They asked us if we can give them a training How to do Missionary Work, I pondered for awhile and I think this is part of our Job as Ministers, So, my Trainee and I said Yes.
The Activity happened last Friday...
And as a Result, We received 20 referrals from the Branch as part of their Activity. Until now, I can't still believe that We received 20 referrals in 1 Day!!!
This will mark as a Testimony for me How Powerful Members can do in Missionary Work.
They are a BIG part of this Work. I am grateful for our Branch Members and Leaders.
It takes time to get the Trust of the members especially our Branch Leaders. But I can promise you that Miracles will start to Grow when Members and Branch or Ward Leaders trusts us as Missionaries.
Our Week was Fantastic!!!
My Trainee is a born Comedian... Hahahaha.
I can't stop laughing when he tells jokes and some of his experiences before his mission.
We are both doing well, We are Obedient, and always aiming to achieve our goals every day.
So, for this Week We have 2 investigators that are to be interviewed on Friday.
Names are
Alijandro A. and Ladyrose C.
Ladyrose C. reads the Book Of Mormon really fast!!! We taught her for only 4 weeks and She is now in Alma Chapter 49, She would always summarize every principle that she learned each time we visit.
While Alijandro A. can't wait for his interview and Baptism, He worked in Australia for 20 Years I guess? He was baptized in a baptist church in Australia and was a Strong Member, But He is now willing to change everything, And He wants to be an example to his Family.
We are both excited for this 2 Wonderful People. 
Friday is their Interview, So, Please don't forget to pray for them.
Lately, I am Stressed not as a Trainer but because of My Housemates, My Patience is running out, I am a Clean Person, (My Trainer taught me well) and I hate Dirty things.
My Housemates are not really good at maintaining the cleanliness of our Apartment (especially the Kitchen).
My Trainee sometimes complains about it, Since He started complaining, It made me aware of the Examples of other missionaries showing to him, So, I cleaned every mess and dirt that our Housemates could leave.
But, after cleaning it, a few hours later it is Dirty again!!!
So, I decided not to clean every mess they leave.
And it went to not talking to them for 2 Days, and Last Saturday, I finally talked to them and talked about the issue.
They both agreed to clean the house every now and then.
Now, Our Apartment is Clean!!!
I Love My Kabahays!
We have Big Plans for this Week.
I Pray and Hope that your week will be well with you!!!
I Love You, and God Loves You!
Read 1 Nephi 11:17.
Love: Elder Ordejan
Philippines Angeles Mission
Pictures:
*With the Branch Missionaries
*Me
*Biking in the Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment