Sunday, February 14, 2016

In Between...

This will be FASTTTT...
Our Week was 50% good and 50% bad...
My Trainee and I are still staying in our area.
Which is a Good thing for me...
We are still working hard, still finding New Investigators and luckily we found 4...
4 Wonderful People... They are all Awesome!
Our Weakness for last week was the Participation of the Members in Missionary Work. Our Lessons to Investigators with Members present decreased a little...
I think one of the reason was, The municipality of Moncada celebrated its Yearly Municipal Fiesta...
The whole Moncada was super busy the whole week.
That is why, our lessons to Recent Converts and Less Active members increased really high...
Still a Good week for us...
So, the 50% bad was all about...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SECRET! hahaha. I think I can't share it to you guys.
I am praying and hoping that this week will be well.
(Proverbs 3:5-6)
I Pray that you will have a Wondrous week!
Next Monday Again!!!
Tomorrow we will have our Mission Conference!!!
The Whole Phillipines Angeles Mission!!!
We have a Special Guest!!!
President Russel M. Nelson & his wife!!!
I am so excited!!!
Love:Elder Ordejan
Philippines Angeles Mission
Pictures:
*Me & My Philippines Flag Necktie!!!!
*Moncada Fiesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment