Sunday, February 21, 2016

Paco Roman (San Jose Zone) 4th Area

Hello Everyone!

Last Week was a blast!!!
Tuesday, We had our Mission Conference with our Special Guest,
President Russel M. Nelson and his wife...
Elder Bowen and his wife also joined our Mission Conference.
The Conference was a Wonderful Experience that I will never ever forget...
I wrote down the things that I learned. I am grateful to meet and shook the hand of an Apostle.
I am grateful that I was able to listen to his Counsels, Instructions, and Inspired Talk. I Love the blessings that he said before he end his talk.
That was truly an Apostolic Experience. That I will treasure for the rest of my life.
Friday, One Of Our Investigator, passed the Baptismal Interview.
Hurrah! I have been waiting for this time to happen, I knew that He was ready.
His name is Brian F. A referral of an Active Member.I can see the Spark of Christ's Light in his eyes when the Interviewer told him that he passed.
I have felt a warmth that slowly entered my heart and soul.
I am blessed that I taught Bro. Brian and shared him The Restored Gospel.
Sadly, Same Night, I received a call from our Mission Leaders that I am going to transfer tomorrow (Saturday)... Sad News...
Saturday, Yes!!! I got transferred... Emergency Transferred...
I think my last Zone loves me! Why?
Because I got transferred to my last Zone, (San Jose).
And I am now in Paco Roman Branch! (A really farm (ish) area.)
Transportation Fare here is so EXPENSIVE!!!
It is really far from my last area, (Moncada). My companion is a Short-Term Missionary, name's Brother Galang, He is from Tarlac City, He is 18 years old and He is currently waiting for his Mission Call.
Brother Galang is only 1 Week Old in the area, And this is the Challenge here.
He still doesn't know everyone here, the area, our investigators, recent converts, and less active members. So, We really need the help of The Branch Leaders and Members here.
The Branch is a cute Branch, Yesterday was my 1st Sunday here, the Church Attendance was 64 People.
The Branch Is lacking of Leaders, We don't have a Branch Mission Leader, No Gospel Principles Class, No Home Teachers, and Visiting Teachers.
Sounds like, This is a Big Work to be done here.
And I need your help! you can help me through your Wonderful Prayers!!!
Missionary Work is FUN!!! I Love It!!!
My Companion Is Wonderful! We get along really well.
We are already united as Companionship.
I will do my very best to train him and help him feel the Mission Spirit.
That Is All for today...
Love:Elder Ordejan
Philippines Angeles Mission
Pictures:
*Goodbyes to Moncada
*Paco Roman
*Brother Galang and Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment