Sunday, June 19, 2016

Heavy Heart!

Hello sa lahat!

Well... This is gonna be short.
2 of our investigators came to church yesterday. It was great! Their fellow shippers sat down beside them during the sacrament and classes. They have felt the spirit. That is what they said when we visited them last night...
Transfer Week is this coming Wednesday. I do not have any idea what's gonna happen...
Transfers are from the Lord's will. I am just hoping that I still get one more transfer with my trainee.
I really love being with Elder Mecham. I have learned a lot of lessons from him.
He is a great missionary. Loves to work, and is filled with attributes of Christ...
That is all for today...
Well, I have no pictures to send for this week.
Also, My birthday is coming close!!! It's on the 29th of June...
So, you better send your gifts now. haha. just kidding.

Mahal ko kayong lahat!!!

ELDER ORDEJAN

Philippines Angeles Mission

Paco Roman Branch

San Jose Zone

"May we ever choose the harder right, instead of the easier wrong"

No comments:

Post a Comment