Sunday, August 28, 2016

Bright Side

Hello Everyone!


It is raining here a lot!!!

Despite of the rain, Missionary Work will never stop! Rain or Shine!!!

We just need to stay alert and be careful working outside.

Anyway, We had our Zone Conference last Tuesday...

It was a great conference! Paniqui, and Camiling Zone joined us

Oh my! I conducted the conference! hahahaha. I was terrified when Elder Naylor told me that i will conduct the conference. I think I did okay. I can tell that my voice was wavering though. hahahaha. It was a great experience.

We learned a lot from the messages of Pres. Clark, Sis. Clark, and the Assistants... It went straight to my treasure box. 😁

We also had an exchanges with Elder Teraza and Elder Capales last Friday.

I worked with Elder Teraza in our area. It was a good experience to work with this missionary. He is currently training a missionary, He loves it, and made me miss Training again. haha. I learned a lot from Elder Teraza, especially a lot of Ilocano words. (If you remember, He was one of my kabahay (housemate) in moncada)


Elder Fletcher and I have been doing our very best in finding people to teach and using the 4 Tools. It helps a lot, and makes our work a lot easier! There is many blessings if we use this 4 tools. Our member support is weak though.  If you remember we found this Diamond Investigator 3 weeks ago. He keeps on Shining, &  impressing us. Because male members in our area are always busy. We invited this investigator to work with us in one of our female investigator. He lovingly said yes. We were surprised at his quick and Faith filled reply. He changed his shirt and as we were walking he started asking us about missionary work. Hes really desires to serve God. We invited him to share something in the lesson and he said that he will try. Actually, it's the first lesson of our Female Investigator. We taught The Restoration with her, and at the end of the Lesson our male investigator started sharing his thoughts, and experiences, I really like what he said to our female investigator. He said; "I am just like you, They found me 3 weeks ago, I've been through a lot of religions already, and here I am, currently journeying their religion. I still haven' received the answer if their Church is true, But I recommend you to listen to them." The Spirit filled the entire room. My heart started pounding because of Joy. I love this work! I believe that The Holy Ghost is in that lesson. 


*Tomorrow we will have a Special meeting where all the Leaders(Zone Leaders, Sister Training Leaders,and District Leaders) of our mission will gather together. 


I think that's all for now...


Please remember that the Lord loves you, knows you, and is willing to help you at all times. (Please read the Book Of Mormon everyday too)


Love: 

ELDER ORDEJAN

Philippines Angeles Mission

Sta. Ignacia Ward 1

           Sta. Ignacia  Zone

"May we ever choose the harder right, instead of the easier wrong"

                (I decided to send the pictures in a different email, so watch out for it)

No comments:

Post a Comment