Sunday, August 14, 2016

RainGoat

Hello

Rain Rain Rain...
Rain was all over the Philippines .
It rained like everyday of our week...
That's why, I decided to buy boots... hahaha.
Not really fashionable but my proselyting shoes have holes.
So, the boots are really helpful... I even carried my companion in my back just to help him cross the muddy swamp. It reminds me one of the scenes in the Ephraim's Rescue Movie... haha. He's kinda heavy. hahaha. too bad we don't have a pic.

Last Thursday,
We had an exchanges with our AP's (Assistant to the President)
I worked with Elder Tuvera that day. my companion worked with Elder Naylor.
It was wonderful. I've learned a lot from Elder Tuvera...
He is workaholic, diligent, persistent, humble, kind, and obedient missionary.
He is close to going home. But He's still focused on his purpose...
He's a great example to me...

Also, Last Tuesday we had our MLC (Mission Leadership Council) held at the mission home...
We have learned a lot from the Assistants, and Pres. and Sis. Clark's workshop.

We have been reminded of our purpose, especially being INSTRUMENTS of the LORD.

the next day, we delivered the messages that Elder Fletcher and I learned to our Zone mates.
It went really well, except we went overtime. haha. It's hard to compress good things if you only have 2 hours to do it.
Each missionary in our Zone was fed spiritually. 
Later that night, My companion and I were finding people to teach, It was already 8:30 in the evening. We both received an impression to talk to one of the house that we passed by, A Man came out, We introduced ourselves and He let us in.
This man's name is Robert. He is 20 years old. He is currently taking accountancy, but his previous course was Fine Arts.
This moment strengthened my testimony of the Holy Ghost.
For some reason, Robert started to share his Life, his drawings, his interests, and he even told us that he is seeking for the truth. He desires to share the Gospel, and He's a current investigator of the Born Again Church.
He welcomed us talked to us like we're a long time friends.
I am confident that He felt the Spirit while we talk. My companion and I felt it.
He understood the message of The Restoration, and accepted our invitation to follow the Savior through baptism. He even came to our Stake Conference, Saturday Evening Session, and the Sunday Session.
It is rare to find an investigator that will progress in a week.
We didn't consider him as a golden investigator, rather a diamond...
I am pretty sure that If you and your companion believes that you will find them. Then, that will happen... Hope is not what you need, Believing is what you need.

Speaking of Stake Conference, Yes, Sta. Ignacia Stake had their Stake Conference yesterday. Lucky enough to witness it. I learned a lot of things from it.
I have a reading assignment for you...
ALMA 26:37 enjoy!!!

That's all for today...

Love: 

ELDER ORDEJAN

Philippines Angeles Mission

Sta. Ignacia Ward 1

           Sta. Ignacia  Zone

"May we ever choose the harder right, instead of the easier wrong"


Pictures:
*A goat with a raincoat! hahaha. So funny!
*Elder Fletcher, Brother Robert and Elder Ordejan
*with Elder Tuvera
*with Elder Naylor
*My boots
*My companion trying to find a way to cross the running water

No comments:

Post a Comment