Sunday, August 7, 2016

Re: Transfers

der ... batch ko yan si e. Neri

                                               ELDER VALDEZ
                   PHILIPPINES CAGAYAN DE ORO MISSION
       '' YOU CAN BECOME WHAT YOU WANT TO BE , IF YOU CHOOSE RIGHTEOUSLY ''   

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 2:49 PM, John Ordejan <john.ordejan@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Hello Everyone!
I am still alive!!!
This will be short. I just finished doing our Zone Reports...
It is so hard to be a Zone Leader alone!!!
Well, Elder Naylor got transferred last wednesday.
It was sad for me, We got separated for the 2nd time.
I was paired with Elder Quinzon and Elder Dela Cruz for 3 days.
I had so much fun with them. They are both wonderful Elders.
It was hard balancing missionary work in both of our areas, and doing zone businesses at the same time.
So, right now,
I am with Elder Singh because his companion just finished his mission.
Transfer Day is on Aug. 3-4.
That's all for today.
Keep Safe!
With all my Love

Pictures:
*With Elders in District 1

-Elder Ordejan

No comments:

Post a Comment