Sunday, August 7, 2016

Goodbye Cabanatuan! Hello Sta. ignacia!!!

Hello sa inyo!

How are you doing?
Hope you're all doing good.
Anyways, Transfer Week's over!
It went really well...
Sad to say, but I got transferred... ðŸ˜­
It was hard to accept that I only worked in Cabanatuan for 6 weeks.
I am still grateful that I get a chance to bless the people in that araea and serve my Zone mates.
Now, I'm in Sta. Ignacia Zone. This is part of Tarlac Province. 
I am still a Zone Leader. Our Zone is kinda bukid (farm).
My new companion is Elder Fletcher, He is 21 years old, from Elk ridge Utah.
Guess what? Just like Elder Naylor, Elder Fletcher and I are batch mates going home too. hahaha. So, If he gets transferred this transfer, We will be seeing each other again in the mission home on December. lol

I already Love our area and our Zone. I love to work in the bukid (farm) area.
I think all of my area's are kinda bukid. So, I am loving it right now...

We have 16 missionaries in our Zone.
Here's their names and areas,

Sta. Ignacia Ward 1: Elder Fletcher and Elder Ordejan (Zone Leaders)
                                     Sister Cauilan and Sister Angilau

Sta. Ignacia Ward 2: Sister Capanzana and Sister Wilber

Padapada Ward 1: Elder Sam and Elder Amarille

Padapada Ward 2: Elder Flroes (District Leader) and Elder Calupit

Vargas Ward: Elder Teraza and Elder Capales

Mamonit Ward: Elder Daylosan and Elder Ramos (District Leader)

Mayantoc Ward: Elder Robinson and Elder Apolinario

They're all young in the mission except Sister Capanzana. She is going home next month. They're all nice and great missionaries.
Our main assignments here as their Zone Leaders is to help them believe in Baptizing People.
That's one of the things that our Zone is struggling with right now.
But Elder Fletcher and I believes that we can baptize people here.
Change Is Coming! That's one thing we can assure you right now.

Our Stake Conference will be this coming weekend.
So, It's goin to be a great weekend.

Also, We will be going to Tarlac tomorrow for our MLC (Mission Leadership Council) with Pres. and Sis. Clark, held at the mission home. 

I think that is all for today...
(I got a chance to see one of my trainee last Thursday)
Please read this,
1 Nephi 11:17 (God Loves Us)

Love: 

ELDER ORDEJAN

Philippines Angeles Mission

Sta. Ignacia Ward 1

           Sta. Ignacia  Zone

"May we ever choose the harder right, instead of the easier wrong"


Pictures:
*Transfer Day
*Elder Mecham and I
*Elder Fletcher and I
*The Baptism
*The Dansie's
*Dinner Appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment