Monday, September 7, 2015

3 Baptisms Accomplished!!!

Dear Everyone!!!
Last Week was another Awesome Week for us!!!
Why???
3 of our Solid and Faithful Investigators got baptized last Saturday!!!
Sister Divine C., Sister Sheila and Michelle S.
It was a Wonderful Baptism Service!!! The Members came and showed their Love and Support for them. These 3 Amazing Sisters bore their Emotional and Powerful Testimonies.
I Love watching them Stand in front of us and bore their Testimonies.
Their Seminary and Institute Teachers was really Impressed in their Testimonies.
One of their Seminary Teachers Stated, "My Soul was delighted with their Testimonies''
Oh, How Sweet it is to hear. I can testify to what She said. They Changed a Lot!
They Love The Gospel! And They Stand For What they know is Right.
So Grateful that I'm One of their Teacher Of this Restored Gospel...
One of our Recent Convert (James C.) Baptized his Sister (Divine C.)
It's really really an Awesome Moment Seeing Brother James, use the Powers of Heaven to Help his Sister Receive The Gospel. Also, Sister Jaycee was one of the Speakers in the Baptism Program.
She got baptized Last Saturday, and She didn't hesitate to Speak and Share Her Knowledge about The Gospel.
Well, Yesterday was Fast and Testimony Sunday, I was really surprised when one of our Recent Convert (Leomark S.) stood up and Bore his Testimony in the Pulpit. He's Really Amazing!
And about the Work, We are really Struggling in Finding New Investigators, It's My Bad, I think I'm Losing Faith, Confidence and Courage to do so. But I already asked God For Strength, And We are Looking Forward for this Coming Week. We are focusing on Finding. The Members here doesn't really give us Referrals. I think since I got here I only received Less than 10 Referrals from them.
When I was with My Short-Term Trainee, We taught the members, How to Share The Gospel.
And They Promised us that They will do what We taught them. But until now, They are not doing their part. I know It's hard, But I know that if they will do it Sincerely, God will help them.
Because I really Know that The Worth Of Souls is Great in the Sight Of God.
Yesterday was my 9 Month Mark! Look How Fast Time is, It's Really Really Fast!!!
I can't measure how This Mission Changed me, from A Shy Recent Convert to an Official Representative of Jesus Christ. I Know That The Church Is True!
Me and My Companion are doing Really Well. He is really Good at encouraging me, I Love being with this Missionary, I admire and Love This Guy. He's Biggest Strength for me is His Powerful Testimony, and His Charity towards Everyone!
I think that's All for today,
Please Don't Forget to Pray & Read The Scriptures Everyday, Everyday, Everyday!
(Please Attend Church Service on Sundays too, It will help you a lot!)
Enjoy Your Joy!!!












Pictures:
*Baptism Pictures
*Zone Activity (Last Monday)
*FHE @ Salvador Family
*Me and My Companion (We ate Tacos Last Friday)

LOVE:
       ELDER ORDEJAN
Philippines Angeles Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment