Monday, September 28, 2015

The Voice

Hello Everyone! 
A Short Letter for this Week,
Last Week was Good, and here's the Highlights of our Week...

We found 10 New Investigators!!! Yey! We found these 10 New Investigators through OYM'ing (An OYM may be counted when you have opened your mouth and at least attempted to extend an invitation to a nonmember individual) So Awesome!!! We've been Finding New People to Teach Last Week. And We're so Glad that We found some. :)

Finally, The Ward gave us The Most Awaited 15 Names of Less Active Members!!! I've been waiting for it for almost 6 Months. We received it Yesterday. We can Focus in Baptizing and Rescuing now.

We had an Exchanges last Thursday. I worked with Elder Quilicot and We worked in Our Area, While Elder Naylor worked in San Isidro (Elder Quilicot's Area) I learned a lot in our Exchanges. Elder Quilicot is 5 Months Old in The Mission Field and He's really a Great Missionary!

We are now Practicing The Baptismal Interview Questions to Sister Marites(One Of Our Amazing Investigator, She's 21)
Yesterday, I was really Surprised and got Teary Eyed in her Answer. I asked her this Question,
"Why Do You Want To Get Baptized?"
She Answered, "Because Someone's telling me to DO IT, She stated that She Keeps on Hearing Whispers that says She Needs to DO IT...
We assured her that That's It's Holy Ghost. From That Experience, My Memories of being an Investigator 2 Years ago Flashbacked. I decided to get Baptized because of the Same Voice.
The Still Small Voice that told me To DO IT. And Until now, I have NO REGRETS in joining the Church.
That Same Voice testified to me that This Is The True Gospel Of Jesus Christ, That Same Voice Comforted me in my Trials, That Same Voice Guided me in Choosing The Right Decisions, And That Same Voice Pushed me To Serve God As A Full Time Missionary.
I Testify That That Same Voice is Our THIRD CHAIR when We teach Individuals and Families about The Gospel. I am so Grateful for The Holy Ghost.

Last Thursday 2 Of Our Recent Convert celebrated their Birthdays!!! Sister Vilma S. and Sheila S. The Ward held a Family Home Evening in their House. Too bad We were not able to attend it, But before the Family Home Evening happened They Invited us for Dinner (Around 4 Pm till 5 pm "Mission's Dinner Time)
They cooked Delicious Food! 

Last Week My Understanding of The Principles Of The Gospel Increased, Especially The Principle Of Charity. Elder Naylor gave the Workshop Last Wednesday in our District Meeting. He talked about "Charity, Love In Action" I Learned a lot from His Workshop.
Right Now, When Someone asked me What Charity is, I'll answer,
Charity Is The Mother Of All Virtues!!!
A Secret How to have a Good Relationship with your Companion(s) starts with Charitable Thoughts, Charitable Words, and Charitable Deeds.
Elder Naylor and I are still doing Good. There's still Ups and Downs. But We're still BestFriends!
*Announcements!!! Transfer Week will be Next Week!
I am still one of the Nominees in our Zone for The Transfers.
I will not guess about it anymore, But If I Transfer or Stay,
"All Will Be Well"

LOVE:
       ELDER ORDEJAN
Philippines Angeles Mission

Pictures:
*Family Week Activity
*Elder Quilicot and Me
*Elder NAylor and Me










No comments:

Post a Comment